07 February 2009

Two Things

As you may be able to tell from the title, there are two things I would like to mention. Infact, that is wrong. I would actually like to mention three things (but only two of them have pictures!)

1) Onyx Necklace


If you knew me way too well, you would know I have a weakness for onyx. It's deep and mysterious and utterly beautiful. This is what I've fallen for. Pointy and multi-faced, it is a lushious treasure. If I ever bought this, she would replace the ionised-silver star as the never-taken-off necklace. At £115 she is reasonably reasonable, but not attainable until birthday-time in the summer. She will go on my permanent circa-£100 wish list along with item #2 (you may have noticed I have refered to this necklace as 'she', this is because she deserves more than an 'it', she is more worthy of life than most humans)

2) Paul Smith Sunglasses T-Shirt

I found this in a real shop (that doesn't happen often usually it's online). And because of the flaws of non-internet shopping, I have failed to find a picture of it, so we will have to suffice with my description and similar examples:

Paul Smith T-Shirts

These are no where near as beautiful as the one I found. It was tan-coloured (like naturally olive-skinned people when they haven't been in the sunlight for a long time) with dark brown glasses with lilac lenses. The design wasn't terribly impressive (although the print made them look like real sunnies) but it was the style. I picked up one in a size 10 (I'm an 8) and it had such a nice drape - so casual, but it could easily be worn out with high-waisted bubble skirts and heels and look the part. Very versitile. And at £79 it seems very expensive, but like one of those 'forever' pieces the price doesn't matter. This is on the list.

3) Lily Allen's Album 'It's Not Me, It's You'

When my semi-boyfriend mentioned that this was going to be good I was shell-shocked. She's annoying as f**k, but when I had nothing better to do this evening I downloaded the only song that he could get his hands on. And it was amazing. So I found the torrent for them all! Even though she says some touchy things about giving head, terrorism, drugs and people dying in diamond mines, it is altogether very addictive. It's been on loop and now I've heard each song 5 times. At the mo in England it isn't out. You have to wait till monday. But I thought I would be kind and put them up on the web for my semi-boyfriend. So if you want songs off the new Lily Allen Album, click here. Please bear in mind that I made this for my semi-boyfriend, so it has messages to him, but you really do need this stuff too. Especially 'Back To The Start' and 'Everyone's At It'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have anything to say about that?